Friday, February 2, 2024

Google Bard Updated to Create Images

Just yesterday I participated in a webinar talking about all the fast moving and exciting things happening in the world of AI within AEC... and to shore up that notion, I received an email later the same day that announced Google Bard can now generate images.


keep reading to learn more...

The images shown here are my very first attempts to use the feature. You can infer the limitations and opportunities without my commentary:)

The following example involved uploading a reference image along with the text prompt.


I tried to upload one of the downloaded images to this blog post and it kept erring out. I am not sure if the SynthID is the issue or if it was just a fluke...




Here is some helpful information from the email announcement I recieved.



With all things AI, keep privacy in mind...


The webinar I mentioned from yesterday, was hosted by PlastarcElevating Workplace Intelligence: Leveraging AI for Enhanced Experience and Building Performance (link to recording coming soon to that page)



Fun stuff...



For BIM Chapters updates, follow @DanStine_MN on Twitter or connect on LinkedIn

Lighting design professionals: check out my Revit & ElumTools training https://bit.ly/3NJjhCV