Thursday, March 14, 2024

Morgan State University Lecture on Firm Culture and Design Technology

I had the opportunity to present (remotely) to architecture students at Morgan State University earlier this week. I shared the role of firm culture and design technology at Lake|Flato.


keep reading to learn more...

I was invited by the Dean of the School of Architecture and Planning, Abimbola Asojo FAIA. I had presented often for Dr. Asojo's students when she was a professor at the University of Minnesota.

The presentation had a great turnout with lots of questions!



After the hour-long lecture, I spent nearly another hour answering questions and giving a live demo of Autodesk Forma!


Thanks to Morgan State for having me and to all the student for attending and asking great questions.



For BIM Chapters updates, follow @DanStine_MN on Twitter or connect on LinkedIn

Lighting design professionals: check out my Revit & ElumTools training https://bit.ly/3NJjhCV