Thursday, October 25, 2018

New Enscape Blog post - BEST PRACTICES: FINDING THE RIGHT PERSPECTIVE

This never gets old... once again I am happy to share a new article I wrote for the Enscape blog. This lasted post explores some techniques & fundamentals related to perspectives that students and even some professionals will benefit from.


Link to post: BEST PRACTICES: FINDING THE RIGHT PERSPECTIVE

Additionally...

And, as the article points out, I have used several sketches from one of the two hand sketching textbooks I co-authored a few years ago!


Of particular interest is the amazing Enscape-rendered AutoCAD model I created 23 years ago!


This model is particularly cool seeing as just this this week I returned from Italy, for a family vacation following the BILT Europe conference I presented at. The image below is from our outdoor table having a "casual" lunch with a view... of the Pantheon! So beautiful.


Thanks for reading!

For BIM Chapters updates, follow @DanStine_MN on Twitter