Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Going Offline - Heading to BILT Europe Today

I am heading off to Scotland today. I will be presenting on lighting analysis and helping out at the Enscape booth at the BILT Europe 2019 conference..

Here is a post about the session I will be doing: BILT Europe 2019 - Professional Lighting Analysis for Architects

And, just for fun, here are some images I posted on Twitter recently... having some fun with Enscape. The mud and puddles are made with a single texture applied to a flat surface. The rhino is the handy work of Marcello Sgambelluri who created this animal in Revit.


Keep reading to learn more...

Someone is in trouble for playing in the mud!


Marcello's rhino which I spruced up in Enscape:)

Thanks for reading... see you when I get back!



For BIM Chapters updates, follow @DanStine_MN on Twitter or connect on LinkedIn

Check out my video-based  courses on ArchSmarter.

I also write blog posts for Enscape - a new paradigm in rendering, animation and VR for AEC.