Monday, October 28, 2019

The ACAN Symposium 2019 in Nigeria

Later this week I will be giving a presentation, remotely, at The ACAN Symposium, on Future Trends in the AEC Industry, in Nigeria.


Keep reading to learn more...
My session is titled Technology Trends That Will Shape the AEC Industry. The session has been pre-recorded, but I will be online during the presentation and able to answer questions at the end. This is the first time I have done anything like this, so it - should be - a lot of fun!


As you can see in the iamge above, in addition to several other interesting presenters/topics, my Australian friend and BILT committee member Ceilidh Higgins will also be presenting a session titled Will a Robot Take My Job?
BTW, I just saw her in Scotland, at the BILT Europe 2019 conference:)

For more information on this event, follow the link below...
Association of Consulting Architects Nigeria 
Association of Consulting Architects Nigeria (ACANigeria ) is the professional body representing Consulting Architects who are in private practice in Nigeria.

Update:

Here is a photo from the event, provided by Wale Okubadejo, an architect running the event...





For BIM Chapters updates, follow @DanStine_MN on Twitter or connect on LinkedIn

Check out my video-based  courses on ArchSmarter.

I also write blog posts for Enscape - a new paradigm in rendering, animation and VR for AEC.