Friday, December 20, 2019

BIM Training Material I have Created

Given the various locations my training materials can be found, I thought it would be helpful to consolidate the options into a single post. These are great options for personal development or for assigning to new or emerging staff.

ArchSmarter courses:
These courses are composed of several short videos, within an LMS that tracks your progress.



ElumTools courses:
Learn how to do lighting analysis within Revit using ElumTools (by the makers of AGI32).



Books:
These books are used by professionals and within the education market all over North America.


Enscape blog posts:

Since 2016 I have written over 30 blog posts for Ensacpe, on their website. One of my favorite images, from the post on glazing, is shown below (click to enlarge)...




Thanks for your support!


For BIM Chapters updates, follow @DanStine_MN on Twitter or connect on LinkedIn

Check out my video-based  courses on ArchSmarter.

I also write blog posts for Enscape - a new paradigm in rendering, animation and VR for AEC.