Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Construction Brothers Podcast - I was a Guest on Episode 181

I was a guest on episode 181 of the Construction Brothers Podcast. Today's post points you to my episode, where I discuss the fun stuff we are doing at Lake|Flato:)


keep reading to learn more...

Tyler and Eddie Campbell have a popular construction-focused podcast, which I was invited to be on as a guest recently. We talked about a lot of technology, including:
  • TonicDM
  • Enscape
  • Forma
  • UpCodes
  • Flowscape
  • AI
We also discussed Lake|Flato's newly remodeled office. Co-host Tyler ran the production crew Dell hired to create the promotional video in our office recently.

Check out the podcast episode here:

Watch the YouTube version to see the version with video:



For BIM Chapters updates, follow @DanStine_MN on Twitter or connect on LinkedIn

Lighting design professionals: check out my Revit & ElumTools training https://bit.ly/3NJjhCV