I just installed the update and will test for a few days before telling everyone else to update here at LHB.
Lots of "improved stability" fixes, which is always good.
A Few fixes listed:
- Fixed an issue in which exporting sheets with section views to DWG could result in blocks being incorrectly positioned in the DWG file.
- I have seen this before; for examples, light fixtures shifting out of the ceiling grid. The fix has also been to export the problem view directly, rather than from the sheet view.
- Improved stability when placing or modifying a room in a model that contains invalid phase information.
- This probably relates to this problem: Project Phases Disappear in Revit 2017
- Improved stability when upgrading Revit 2017 or earlier projects that contain multistory stairs.
- Fixed an issue where Revit could run of out windows resources when working with multiple projects.
Be sure to read the...
Readme and Release Notes documents before installing.
Release Notes: click here
Something to note from the readme: After this update is applied, attempts to uninstall Revit 2018 using the Autodesk Uninstall Tool may become unresponsive during the Dynamo Revit uninstall process. To avoid this problem, uninstall Dynamo Revit first and then continue with the uninstall of Revit 2018.
Collaboration for Revit (C4R) and BIM 360 also get some updates. More on this later.
Nice to get this out of the way prior to the impending next release of Revit!
For BIM Chapters updates, follow @DanStine_MN on Twitter