Tuesday, June 5, 2018

My Article About Enscape on ArchDaily

I wrote an article for Enscape that was published today at the popular architecture-focused ArchDaily website.

ArchDaily has a significant following so it is quite an honor to have an article published there. As...
you can see in the screenshots below, ArchDaily has 1.7 million followers on Twitter and 169 million monthly page views.

My article is titled How Real-Time Rendering Can Reduce Your Time and Effort in Architectural Design. It is a high-level overview of the use-case and value proposition of Enscape in the AEC space. I hope you like it!




Here is an Enscape rendering, used in the article, that I created of LHB's LEED Platinum Certified Minneapolis office.


Thanks for reading...

For BIM Chapters updates, follow @DanStine_MN on Twitter