Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Revit eBooks for Professionals and Students

I wanted to write a post highlighting the fact that my books are available as eBooks, and by several popular providers. And, for fun, to share how a few of them rank!


Read on to learn more...

eBooks

All my books, by SDC Publications, are available as eBooks via four prominent providers. For example, my Design Integration Using Autodesk Revit 2019 textbook is available from Apple iBooksGoogle Play BooksRedShelf and VitalSource.

So, if you want an Autodesk Revit book that you take with you on a tablet or mobile device, you have options here; six options, in fact.

Here is a list of my current Revit books:
Click any of the links and then select the Purchase Options button for a list of all eBook options. Through these links you can also find a free sample chapter for each book!

As you can see in the image below, individuals, instructors and school bookstores have many purchase options.


Ranking

This can vary a lot, but this week one of my Revit books ranked #12 in all Computers and Internet books on Apple iBooks!


And another ranked #5 on Amazon in CAD and Graphic Design.


My books are also available internationally, which I wrote about here: International Books Sales

Fun stuff!

For BIM Chapters updates, follow @DanStine_MN on Twitter or connect on LinkedIn