Thursday, February 28, 2019

Never Miss a Post - Sign up for Emails from BIM Chapters

If you sign up to follow my blog by email, you will never miss a post! I talk to people all the time who missed a post that would have really helped them. I write a lot of posts, so it can be easy to miss one here and there. But if you get them emailed to you, you can delete them as you read them:)

Simply enter your best email address in the upper right side of the blog as pointed out below, and click Submit.


Next...
That's it! The emails will start showing up each day I post... as long as I post before noon. Otherwise, it shows up the next day. Below is an example email.


Oh, you missed this post about my new Revit MEP Remodels and Alternates course over at ArchSmarter... haha Click the link to learn more.

Of course you have the option to unsubcribe at the bottom of each email.

Thanks for reading!

For BIM Chapters updates, follow @DanStine_MN on Twitter or connect on LinkedIn