Friday, May 31, 2019

Ben Sherman - Class of 2019 - Thesis Project

A quick plug for Ben Sherman, a fresh architecture grad from Dunwoody in Minneapolis, MN. Ben was an intern working for me and now is working in our housing group. I wrote about a previous Dunwoody thesis review I was involved in here: Dunwoody Architecture - Thesis Final Part 1.

Ben agreed to let me share his final thesis project... which includes some nice Enscape renderings as well:)


Keep reading to learn more...
The image above speaks for itself, so click on it to enlarge and give it a read.

I included his Enscape-based renderings, all modeled in Revit, below. I have seen his Photoshop files and they contain very little post-processing... pretty hard to find 3D black bear models!





Congrats, Ben and the rest of the 2019 class!



For BIM Chapters updates, follow @DanStine_MN on Twitter or connect on LinkedIn

I also write blog posts for Enscape - a new paradigm in rendering, animation and VR for AEC.