Monday, June 10, 2019

Heading to Autodesk University - London 2019

Things will be pretty quite around here for the next week weeks. I am heading off the London tomorrow for a Family vacation and to attend Autodesk University - London.


Keep reading to learn more...

Not that it matters, but this will be the first conference I have attended that I have not presented at in about 9 years. I did submit a few, but was not selected. Truthfully, I am now glad as I am working on a new book project.

I will be helping out at the Enscape booth while at AU - London. If you are there, please stop by and say hello. Below is a photo of me with Kaj and Lisa, working the Enscape booth at Midwest University earlier this year. I wrote about that here: Midwest University 2019 Recap.

Should be a lot of fun. I am sure I will have lots to write about when I get back.




For BIM Chapters updates, follow @DanStine_MN on Twitter or connect on LinkedIn

I also write blog posts for Enscape - a new paradigm in rendering, animation and VR for AEC.