Monday, January 4, 2021

My Interview with Dell - Designing From the Home Office

Last week, an interview I had with Dell was published on their blog... this is the topic of today's brief post.


keep reading to learn more...

As a #DellInsideCircle member I've had the opportunity to test new hardware and talk to some of the key folks at Dell about these things. For example, check out my review of the Dell 5750 here: https://bit.ly/2LFzqdE.

Recently, I sat down with Chris Ramirez, Strategic Alliances Manager at Dell, and answered a few questions about Lake|Flato and designing from home during the pandemic.

Dell blog post:

By the way, The photo in the post is one I took from home, and the project on the screen is the Austin Central Library!



For BIM Chapters updates, follow @DanStine_MN on Twitter or connect on LinkedIn

Check out my video-based  courses on ArchSmarter.

I also write blog posts for Enscape - a new paradigm in rendering, animation and VR for AEC.