Friday, July 30, 2021

Section Cut - Conference for AEC practice operations professionals

In about two weeks, Monograph will be hosting a free virtual conference for AEC practice operations professionals called Section Cut.

Lake Flato will be presenting... our Director of Operations, Scott Lelieur and I will be talking shop! This is the topic of today's post.


keep reading to learn more...

The organizers did a great job of curating information about the event in a series of images, so I will simply share those!




About Scott...




About me...




Details...








For BIM Chapters updates, follow @DanStine_MN on Twitter or connect on LinkedIn

Check out my video-based  courses on ArchSmarter.

I also write blog posts for Enscape - a new paradigm in rendering, animation and VR for AEC.