Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Autodesk Community Voices - New Online Community

Autodesk launched a new online community today called Autodesk Community Voices. I am excited to be among the first authors to contribute content! I share info on the Autodesk Feedback Community and my related trip to Autodesk's Shanghai, China offices!


keep reading to learn more...
Here are the first four posts...
In my post I talk about the benefits of getting involved in the Autodesk beta community and about my trip to Autodesk's offices in Shanghai, China a few years ago to do beta testing for a week! I share a few pics from that trip, shown below.


Keep an eye on this space for more great posts from around the Autodesk community...




For BIM Chapters updates, follow @DanStine_MN on Twitter or connect on LinkedIn

Check out my video-based  courses on ArchSmarter.

I also write blog posts for Enscape - a new paradigm in rendering, animation and VR for AEC.