Monday, March 7, 2022

My Latest Autodesk Community Voices Blog Post - Revit Selection Filter (not filter selection)

Check out my latest blog post over on the Autodesk Community Voices Blog... Revit Productivity Tip – Selection Filter (Not Filter Selection).
 

keep reading to learn more...


Link to blog post on Autodesk site:


By the way...
I plan on writing a series of short “productivity tips” posts there. These are short posts with tips and tricks to help designers be more efficient. Even small tips can have a big impact when you consider those seconds add up quickly over the course of a day, week, and even years!

I will post links to them here... so please stay tuned:)



For BIM Chapters updates, follow @DanStine_MN on Twitter or connect on LinkedIn

Check out my video-based  courses on ArchSmarter.

I also write blog posts for Enscape - a new paradigm in rendering, animation and VR for AEC.