Thursday, March 24, 2022

New Enscape Blog Post - Electric Lighting in Revit and Enscape Explained

I recently wrote a blog* post for the Enscape blog that gets into the weeds on electric lighting in Revit and Enscape!

In this post I highlight:
  • Lake|Flato lighting design considerations
  • The IES committee I chair
  • Example of lighting clacs in Revit + ElumTools
  • Example of same space in Enscape


keep reading to learn more...

Check out the blog post here:

Electric Lighting in Revit and Enscape Explained


The image below, from the blog post, is from our Austin Central Library project...



*I was commissioned by Enscape to write the post hosted on their website



For BIM Chapters updates, follow @DanStine_MN on Twitter or connect on LinkedIn

Check out my video-based  courses on ArchSmarter.

I also write blog posts for Enscape - a new paradigm in rendering, animation and VR for AEC.