Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Simply Complex Podcast; I talk lighting with Marcello

The world of Podcasting has been steadily expanding in the AEC world. Carl Storm maintains a nice list of them on his BIMsider blog. My time to listen is when I have to drive between offices (~2.5hrs each way) once or twice a month.

I have had the privilege of being a guest on Bill Debevc's BIMThoughts podcast twice now...
Bill has a cool sticker and 3d printout of a microphone to promote is blog...


Yesterday Marcello Sgambelluri published a new episode of his Simply Complex podcast with me as guest! We mostly talk about lighting in the AEC industry... a timely discussion on the heels of a talk I gave at BILT-NA on the subject (with co-speaker Matt Kincaid from Lighting Analysts).

The Simply Complex Podcast
AEC DESIGN TECH EDITION – EP014 – LIGHTING IN AEC, PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE WITH DAN STINE

Marcello as has a sticker!


The image below is an excerpt from the lighting presentation handout. This will make more sense when you listen to the session with Marcello!