Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Enscape Asset Library Update

Enscape continues to add more and more high quality assets to their product, giving AEC professionals unfettered access to awesomeness in the development of architectural visualizations.


Keep reading to learn more...
This content does such a great job complimenting a given design, bringing the scene to life for the client and stakeholders. The assets look amazing in stills, video and VR.

Here are a bunch of images showing off some of the new content. Once I get started creating Enscape  views in a model it is hard to stop:) FYI: This is all from a Revit model.












I very much prefer this over the less-realistic content in Lumion. Plus, in my opinion, the animated content is often a distraction in meetings with clients, as I have heard them joke about how strange a person looks or walks (see example below). Disclaimer; I am biased towards Ensacpe, but was not paid nor encouraged to say this:)



I will close the post with a few screenshots from the asset library interface. These are not all the options, as you can see if you look at the size of the scroll bar slider on the right!











Relate links:






For BIM Chapters updates, follow @DanStine_MN on Twitter or connect on LinkedIn

I also write blog posts for Enscape - a new paradigm in rendering, animation and VR for AEC.