Friday, May 29, 2020

YouTube Video on Revit Content - Part 1

In today's post I want to share part 1 of a training session I did a few months ago. It was part of a rather informal presentation, so not super polished. It covers, in a single presentation, the basics of Revit content... such as:
  • Mass elements
  • Model in-place
  • Loadable content
When to use, when to avoid and such... is the focus of this presentation.


Keep reading to learn more...

I broke the presentation up into three videos based on the three bullet points above. Here is the first installment...





I hope this helps those new to Revit.


For BIM Chapters updates, follow @DanStine_MN on Twitter or connect on LinkedIn

Check out my video-based  courses on ArchSmarter.

I also write blog posts for Enscape - a new paradigm in rendering, animation and VR for AEC.