Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Enscape Blog Post: Meet Pieter Schiettecatte: Early Enscape Adopter and Custom Asset Pioneer

In today's post I wanted to share a link to an Enscape blog post about industry expert Pieter Schiettecatte


keep reading to learn more...

About the Post
In the post, Enscape's Gemma Da Silva asks Pieter about how his firm, A+I in NYC, adopted real-time rendering. Learning some of the challenges they faced as an early adopter, as well as the many advantages they now enjoy having made the transition.

He also talks about the A+I asset creator for Enscape they created and made available to everyone for free!

Link to Enscape Post: Click Here


Custom Ensacpe Assets
On a related note, if you go back and watch the recorded YouTube live session I did with Jeffrey A. Pinheiro, aka The Revit Kid, you will see some of Pieter's work when I show that custom assets are possible within Enscape! The two images below are two example, and yes... that is me in the second image:)



Fun stuff!


For BIM Chapters updates, follow @DanStine_MN on Twitter or connect on LinkedIn

Check out my video-based  courses on ArchSmarter.

I also write blog posts for Enscape - a new paradigm in rendering, animation and VR for AEC.