Per my post from about a week ago, AIA COTE Philly 2030 Working Group - Environmental Design Tools, I am following up to share the links to the recorded presentations.
Get an overview, in 20 minutes each, of the five main tools designed for architects to do early energy modeling; Sefaira, Cove.Tool, Insight, Climate Studio, and Rhino/Grasshopper/LadyBug/Honeybee.
Keep reading to learn more...
This was the AIA Philly's largest attendance yet, which is great! Again, everyone tuned in to see a brief overview of the five tools listed below. Hopefully you, or your firm, are using at least one of them!
Here are the speakers and topics covered:
- Carl Sterner, Sol Design Consulting; Sefaira
- Kirin Kennedy, DIGSAU; Cove.Tool
- Dan Stine, Lake|Flato; Autodesk Insight
- Blanca Dasi Espuig, HOK; Climate Studio
- Eesha Khanna, KieranTimberlake; Grasshopper/Ladybug/Honeybee