Thursday, August 27, 2020

AU 2020 - My Selected Session on...

I will be presenting techniques to develop next level architectural visualizations using Revit and Enscape at Autodek's flagship conference, Autodesk University. Of course, the 2020 conference will be virtual this year... but, the plus side is the conference is free!

This will be my first AU representing Lake|Flato, as its Director of Design Technology!


Keep reading to learn more...

I presented at AU 2019 in Las Vegas last year, see photo below, and wrote about is here. As I understand it, the conference will begin moving to other cities again, post pandemic. My first AU was at Walt Disney World in Florida:)

The conference is free, but you must register. Go here for more details: https://www.autodesk.com/autodesk-university/conference/overview



Details

Session ID: AS462503
Session Title: Next Level Visualizations with Autodesk Revit Advanced Materials
Session Type: Instructional Demo

Description

Creating compelling and realistic imagery is now expected more and more by clients and stakeholders. Thankfully, the tools to achieve these results are getting easier to use. Come to this session to learn how to leverage Revit's advanced materials, Revit's new Realistic mode and Enscape’s real-time rendering engine to develop stunning still images, lively on-screen presentations and immersive virtual reality experiences. This session will cover topics ranging from creating custom materials to managing shared libraries and more.

When

November 17-20, 2020
Add to Outlook: click here




I hope to see you, virtually, in my session!



For BIM Chapters updates, follow @DanStine_MN on Twitter or connect on LinkedIn

Check out my video-based  courses on ArchSmarter.

I also write blog posts for Enscape - a new paradigm in rendering, animation and VR for AEC.