Wednesday, November 18, 2020

My Autodesk Interview for AU - About Next-Gen Energy Analysis!

I am excited to share a pre-recorded interview I did with Autodesk about their next-gen energy analysis and total carbon tools, which is now featured at Digital Autodesk University 2020 happening this week! As the Director of Design Technology at Lake|Flato Architects, I am part of a select group of customers beta testing these new tools.

Today's post is about that interview and Autodesk's deep-dive video piece on sustainability lead by Lynelle Cameron, VP, Sustainability and CEO, Foundation | Autodesk.


keep reading to learn more...
As I mentioned in a previous post, AU is breaking records... according to the AU website, there are now over 99k people registered for AU 2020!



To watch the 12 minute video, which includes my interview, click this link: https://www.autodesk.com/autodesk-university/conference/architecture-building-engineering

Update: Here is a better/direct link:

To watch this video now, you will have to register for AU (which is free). You have to click the right-arrow once, in the first row of videos, to get to the one titled Next Generation of Sustainable Design (see iamge below).



Given the pandemic, and that I am still new to the firm, I had to create some assets for Autodesk from home:)


Fun stuff!



For BIM Chapters updates, follow @DanStine_MN on Twitter or connect on LinkedIn

Check out my video-based  courses on ArchSmarter.

I also write blog posts for Enscape - a new paradigm in rendering, animation and VR for AEC.