Tuesday, April 20, 2021

BIM After Dark. Live - Enscape 3.0 (with me!)

Once again I have the pleasure of joining Jeffrey A. Pinheiro, aka The Revit Kid, on how Live YouTube channel this Thursday! I will be talking about the new features in Enscape 3.0.

We will also be talking about life at Lake|Flato, now that I've been here for a while!


keep reading to learn more...

Details:

  • When: Thursday, 11:30am (Central Time)
  • YouTube link: Click Here  (this link now points to the recording)


Description:

Dan Stine has joined me here on the show twice now to talk about Enscape... So, when Enscape 3.0 for Revit was launched, I had to have him back on to chat about it.

The release of Enscape has some great and welcomed new features (as well as improvements on some old ones).  

Join Dan and I as we demonstrate some of what's great (and maybe what's not?) about the latest release of Enscape 3D.

Oh, I will also be asking Dan about how his experience has been so far working at Lake Flato (one of my favorite design firms around)!


Related posts:





For BIM Chapters updates, follow @DanStine_MN on Twitter or connect on LinkedIn

Check out my video-based  courses on ArchSmarter.

I also write blog posts for Enscape - a new paradigm in rendering, animation and VR for AEC.