Friday, April 16, 2021

DFW BIM Infrastructure User Group (DFWBIUG)

In a about 1.5 weeks I will be a guest speaker for the DFW BIM Infrastructure User Group (DFWBIUG) webinar titled Q&A with Autodesk Expert Elite Members. This free webinar will give attendees a chance to get their questions answered by a group of Autodesk Expert Elite members.

As the Director of Design Technology at Lake|Flato Architects, just down the road from DFW:), I am happy to share some of my knowledge with a great group... especially my friend David Butts.

Although this is an infrastructure group, the questions and topic will likely be wide and varied. Although I do have a fair amount of experience in this area given the previous firm I worked for had in-house civil, bridge, and landscape architecture.

A few examples of my experience in this area:


keep reading to learn more...

Here are the details of the free webinar...

Topic
Ask the Experts Q&A

Description
Welcome to the DFWBIUG webinar. This months webinar I have invited several Autodesk Expert Elite members to join me in a general Q&A session. So if you have general or technical questions over AutoCAD, Civil 3D, InfraWorks or Revit feel free to join us.

Guest Speakers:
  • Todd Rogers
  • Brain Hailey
  • Frank Mayfield
  • John Mayo
  • Chris Fugitt
  • Dan Stine
  • Sam Lucido
  • Mark Behrens
  • Charles Berteaux
  • Rob Sinclair
  • David Butts

Time
Apr 28, 2021 11:30 AM in Central Time (US and Canada)


Register here: https://bit.ly/3tqZhdF


Hope to see you there:)


For BIM Chapters updates, follow @DanStine_MN on Twitter or connect on LinkedIn

Check out my video-based  courses on ArchSmarter.

I also write blog posts for Enscape - a new paradigm in rendering, animation and VR for AEC.