Thursday, June 3, 2021

Autodesk Video - Voice of the Customer - Revit 2022

I was invited, alsong with a few other customers, by Autodesk, to share our thoughts on the new features in Revit 2022... the 3 minute video is now out. This is the topic of today's post.


keep reading to learn more...

Autodesk invited six customers to share their impressions of Revit 2022. Of course this was all shot remotely, from our homes, during the pandemic so the audio/video quality is a bit lacking.

Fun fact... my daughter is a licensed esthetician so my face was professionally powder for this filming! lol

I personally know all the other people in this video with the exception of James.

I love the dramatic pause when I say "productivity now". :)

The image below is just one screen grab from the video, showing off the new Analysis Report view directly in Revit. One thing I commented on, when I saw the draft, was unfortunately not fixed/improved in the video... the RPC/entourage section includes some of the really old, lower quality, content with the new. I would have omitted that.



Here is the video: https://bit.ly/2SXQK4Q



In case you have not read up on the new features in Revit 2022:
Also, my Revit 2022 books are at the publisher and will be ready for Fall Semester! Learn more here: Revit 2022 Books Ready for Fall Semester



For BIM Chapters updates, follow @DanStine_MN on Twitter or connect on LinkedIn

Check out my video-based  courses on ArchSmarter.

I also write blog posts for Enscape - a new paradigm in rendering, animation and VR for AEC.