Tuesday, June 1, 2021

KieranTimberlake Principal moves to Head of Integrated Practice at Enscape

Enscape just announced its 100th employee... and it is none other than Roderick Bates!


Keep reading to learn more...
Roderick was most recently a principal in the KieranTimberlake Research Group. He was also Product Manager for Tally and Roast. Both products I've used and written about on this blog.

Related posts:
I've gotten to know Roderick over the years, while using his tools and writing about them on my blog. I am super excited to see what cool things he helps create with the resources and reach of Enscape behind him! And, don't forget Enscape's Head of AEC Technology at Enscape, Petr Mitev who was previously Head of Design Computation at nbbj, and also worked at KieranTimberlake before that!



Check out the official announcement here:

The Enscape ecosystem is building momentum and will continue to be a force within the AEC industry.



For BIM Chapters updates, follow @DanStine_MN on Twitter or connect on LinkedIn

Check out my video-based  courses on ArchSmarter.

I also write blog posts for Enscape - a new paradigm in rendering, animation and VR for AEC.