Friday, November 5, 2021

My Enscape Article on Interior Rendering in Italian!

I am excited to share that one of my Enscape articles has been translated into Italian, for professionArchitect.


keep reading to learn more...

Interior Design Rendering Tips Article

Enscape recently reached out about an opportunity to translate one of my articles from English to Italian... of course, I immediately said yes. On a similar note, those who follow this blog may recall, that I had the opportunity to present to lighting designers in Mexico, which included live translation into Spanish!

For those of you, like myself, who do not speak or read Italian, this is the article that was translated: 5 Best Practices for Creating a Realistic Interior Rendering

And for those of you who do speak Italian, the BIM expert Chiara Rizzarda comes to mind:), you can read the translated version:

5 consigli per creare rendering di interni realistici


The Magic of Italy

Traveling to Italy, after speaking at a conference in nearby Ljubljana in 2018 (click here), is probably my families most memorable experience! Two random shares below, including an 8-hour cooking class!!!



Fun stuff x 2!



For BIM Chapters updates, follow @DanStine_MN on Twitter or connect on LinkedIn

Check out my video-based  courses on ArchSmarter.

I also write blog posts for Enscape - a new paradigm in rendering, animation and VR for AEC.