Saturday, November 4, 2017

Enscape Blog Post: Best Practices for Lighting and Exposure

I had the privilege of writing another post on the Enscape blog this week. The article digs into reasons why a scene is too dark and a few simple Enscape settings to greatly enhance the view.

Below, I also mention my previous post and a recent presentation at the University of Minnesota.

I want to give a quick shutout to ArchVision too, as most of the images in the post contain their RPC "office clutter" content for Autodesk Revit. When you combine  Enscape and clutter you get magic.



[in case you can't see it, this post continues below]

Click the image below to view the post...  of Click Here.


By the way, the previous post, on Enscape's blog was on my presentation to interior design students at the University of Minnesota last year. Interestingly enough, I just presented there again earlier this week! And, while I did not cover Enscape specifically, I did a presentation on lighting analysis.

Here are photos from two recent visits...


A selfie with UofM professor Abimbola O. Asojo, PhD, AIA, IDEC, LEED AP...


Click the image below to view the post...  or Click Here.