Wednesday, November 8, 2017

It's Today! Free NVIDIA VR Webinar

Today I will be doing a presentation on Virtual Reality in the AEC space; a free webinar hosted by NVIDIA. I will be talking about our projects, workflow, and, of course, hardware.

Additionally, I have created a series of short videos which highlight the capabilities of a few of the VR tools we use. This includes the HTC Vive and the Oculus with Touch controllers.

Here is a short snippet from one of the videos I will be showing...



You can also see the video via this YouTube link: https://youtu.be/BrKstXu18hI

Webinar Details:
  • Title: Why High-Performance GPUs for Intensive VR Workflows
  • When: Today, Wednesday Nov. 8, 2017 from 9:00am - 10:00am PT
  • Register: Click here to register for this free webinar hosted by NVIDIA


Here are a few related links...


The webinar will be recorded... I will share a link to that when it is available.