Additionally, I have created a series of short videos which highlight the capabilities of a few of the VR tools we use. This includes the HTC Vive and the Oculus with Touch controllers.
Here is a short snippet from one of the videos I will be showing...
- Title: Why High-Performance GPUs for Intensive VR Workflows
- When: Today, Wednesday Nov. 8, 2017 from 9:00am - 10:00am PT
- Register: Click here to register for this free webinar hosted by NVIDIA
Here are a few related links...
- Previous post announcing this webinar:
Sign Up for My NVIDIA Webinar on Intensive VR Workflows - November 2017
- NVIDIA customer success story:
How VR Is Helping Revitalize Downtown Duluth
- My review of the NVIDIA Quadro P5000 for VR in AEC:
NVIDIA Quadro P5000 for AEC VR; Best Architectural Experience Yet
The webinar will be recorded... I will share a link to that when it is available.