Saturday, March 17, 2018

BIM Chapters is One Year Old!

BIM Chapters is one year old (tomorrow)!

Thanks to everyone who follows this blog. I appreciate all the feedback, Twitter/LinkedIn "likes" and new connections I have made since starting this endeavor.

My first post was titled "Materials in Linked Revit Models" and has had over 800 views (see image below). Overall, the blog has had nearly 100,000 views, with two posts each having over 4,000 views. I am not sure how this compares to other Revit/BIM-focused blogs, but I am very happy with those numbers! In addition to sharing what I know, I have learned a lot as well.


And, thanks again to my 16 year old son for creating the BIM Chapters mascot!

Here's to another year ahead! Thank you.

For BIM Chapters updates, follow @DanStine_MN on Twitter
LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/danstinemn/