Friday, March 2, 2018

Enscape Blog Post: SOFTWARE AROUND YOUR FIRM WORKFLOW

My latest blog post is now live over on the Enscape website. This is a unique post with very few images, but I think it will help spark ideas within the AEC industry on how to maximize the use of Enscape to win commissions, impress clients, improve design and get the most value out of a tool.



The post has some great quotes from customers who share their impressions and success with Enscape within their firm at various stages of a project's life.

Link to post: SOFTWARE AROUND YOUR FIRM WORKFLOW

I also hope this post will help enlighten architecture students on the typically prescribed design process. If you are an instructor or professor, consider having your students read this post and write a short response for class credit. I know I will, next semester when my class starts up again at NDSU.

Thanks for reading...

For BIM Chapters updates, follow @DanStine_MN on Twitter