It should be pointed out that the bio will appear over the next year in mass produced printed format (i.e. a book), so a couple of the conferences I have "spoken" at have not actually happened yet:)
Here is the updated text...
Daniel John Stine AIA, CSI, CDT, is a registered architect with over twenty years of experience in the field of architecture. He is the BIM Administrator at LHB, a 250-person full service design firm. In addition to providing training and support for four offices, Dan implemented BIM-based lighting analysis using ElumTools, early energy modeling using Autodesk Insight, virtual reality (VR) using the HTC Vive/Oculus Rift along with Fuzor & Enscape, Augmented Reality (AR) using the Microsoft Hololens, and the Electrical Productivity Pack for Revit (sold by CTC Express Tools). Dell, the world-renowned computer company, created a video highlighting his implementation of VR at LHB.
Dan has presented internationally on BIM in the USA, Canada, Ireland, Denmark, Australia and Singapore. He was ranked multiple times as a top-ten speaker by attendees at Autodesk University, RTC/BILT, Midwest University, AUGI CAD Camp, NVIDIA GPU Technology Conference, Lightfair, and AIA-MN Convention. By invitation, he spent a week at Autodesk’s largest R&D facility in Shanghai, China to beta test and brainstorm new Revit features in 2016.
Committed to furthering the design profession, Dan teaches graduate architecture students at North Dakota State University (NDSU) and has lectured for interior design programs at NDSU, Northern Iowa State, and University of Minnesota, as well as Dunwoody’s new School of Architecture in Minneapolis. As an adjunct instructor, Dan previously taught AutoCAD and Revit for twelve years at Lake Superior College. Dan is a member of the American Institute of Architects (AIA), Construction Specifications Institute (CSI), and Autodesk Developer Network (ADN), and is a Construction Document Technician (issued by CSI). He has presented live webinars for ElumTools, ArchVision, Revizto and NVIDIA. Dan writes about design on his blog, BIM Chapters, and in his textbooks published by SDC Publications:
· Autodesk Revit 201x Architectural Command Reference
· Residential Design Using Autodesk Revit 201x
· Commercial Design Using Autodesk Revit 201x
· Design Integration Using Autodesk Revit 201x (Architecture, Structure and MEP)
· Interior Design Using Autodesk Revit 201x
· Residential Design Using AutoCAD 201x
· Commercial Design Using AutoCAD 2013
· Chapters in Architectural Drawing (with co-author Steven H. McNeill, AIA, LEED AP)
· Interior Design using Hand Sketching, SketchUp and Photoshop (also with Steven H. McNeill)
· Trimble SketchUp 8 for Interior Designers; Just the Basics (formerly Google SketchUp)
For BIM Chapters updates, follow @DanStine_MN on Twitter