Thursday, August 29, 2019

ATG Presentation on PBR Materials and Enscape

My friend, Josh Radle over at ATG, did a webinar yesterday on PBR materials in Revit... showing the results of his tips in Enscape. Today's post highlights a cool trick I learned in this demo plus a link to the recorded session ready for you to watch now!


Keep reading to learn more...
The big tip that both myself and Philip Chan where both quick to comment on how cool it was, is that it is possible to drag and drop a texture from Windows file explorer onto the Appearance tab, in the materials dialog as shown in the image above!

Here is a link to the webinar: https://youtu.be/ln_GfHNs9Pw



For BIM Chapters updates, follow @DanStine_MN on Twitter or connect on LinkedIn

Check out my video-based  courses on ArchSmarter.

I also write blog posts for Enscape - a new paradigm in rendering, animation and VR for AEC.