Friday, February 12, 2021

My Interview with ArchDaily

I am excited to share an interview I had with Eric Baldwin, Senior Editor at ArchDaily. We cover a wide range of topics, from how I became interested in architecture to sharing our AIA 2030 Commitment stats for the past tens years!


keep reading to learn more...

It was a lot of fun to be interviewed by ArchDaily and to represent Lake|Flato Architects as the Director of Design Technology!

To read the interview on ArchDaily... 


Related
I've had a few articles published on ArchDaily, in the past. Here is one: 9 Ways to Make Your Renderings More Realistic.



Eric Baldwin. "Designing New Systems: How Lake|Flato is Looking to the Future" 11 Feb 2021. ArchDaily. Accessed 12 Feb 2021. <https://www.archdaily.com/956857/designing-new-systems-how-lake-flato-is-looking-to-the-future> ISSN 0719-8884

"9 Ways to Make Your Renderings More Realistic" 27 Sep 2018. ArchDaily. Accessed 12 Feb 2021. <https://www.archdaily.com/901111/9-ways-to-make-your-renderings-more-realistic> ISSN 0719-8884


For BIM Chapters updates, follow @DanStine_MN on Twitter or connect on LinkedIn

Check out my video-based  courses on ArchSmarter.

I also write blog posts for Enscape - a new paradigm in rendering, animation and VR for AEC.