Friday, August 13, 2021

Dell, NVIDIA, SIGGRAPH - Fireside Chat on Omniverse

As SIGGRAPH 2021 rolls to an end today, I thought I would share info on a fireside chat I did with Dell and NVIDIA about Omniverse...


keep reading to learn more...

I had a lot of fun chatting with Matt Allard and Gary Radburn, both from Dell, and Jeff Kember from NVIDIA. I was one of two customers on the call... the other was Kristen Souvlis, Co-Founder at Like A Photon Creative.

Here is a link with info about the chat...




On a related note, last night I watched (as an attendee) what NVIDIA dubbed as the first ever Omniverse User Group Meeting. They have a lot wild things in the works.


Fun stuff.



For BIM Chapters updates, follow @DanStine_MN on Twitter or connect on LinkedIn

Check out my video-based  courses on ArchSmarter.

I also write blog posts for Enscape - a new paradigm in rendering, animation and VR for AEC.