Monday, October 11, 2021

Autodesk Revit 2022 Video I am Featured In

A quick share about an Autodesk video I am featured in, sharing my thoughts about Revit in general, and the good stuff in the latest 2022 release.



keep reading to learn more...

I was interviewed by Autodesk back in about March, to share my thoughts on the new features in Revit 2022. The interview lasted about an hour. The initial public video included several customers, most I know personally:), which I wrote about here: Autodesk Video - Voice of the Customer - Revit 2022.

Obviously, only a fraction of the hour-long interview appeared in that video. Recently, another video was created, using that original footage, which just featured my interview... which was fun to see!

Currently, Autodesk is also running an ad campaign for this recent video series. Last week, one of my NDSU graduate architecture students said she saw an ad for me, by Autodesk, on YouTube... lol.

Check out the video in the link below.






For BIM Chapters updates, follow @DanStine_MN on Twitter or connect on LinkedIn

Check out my video-based  courses on ArchSmarter.

I also write blog posts for Enscape - a new paradigm in rendering, animation and VR for AEC.