Thursday, February 3, 2022

My New Enscape Blog post - The Essentiality of Real-Time Viz for BIM and AEC

I wrote a new blog* post for Enscape on the essentiality of real-time visualization for BIM and architecture. Today's post shares the link and a quote I included from one of the partners here at Lake|Flato


keep reading to learn more...

Along these lines, keep an eye out for three amazing projects, currently on the boards, we will be featuring Enscape renders from... offering amazing visual and immersive experiences for our clients!


Lake|Flato partner Brandi Rickels offered the following quote for the post:
"The increasingly realistic rendering capabilities of Enscape – including building materials, vegetation, and lighting/shadows - that our teams can employ at every stage of the design process generate excitement and understanding from our clients as they are able to see the design come to life." 

The post also includes a great photo highlighting a healthcare example of VR by my friend Jeffrey A. Pinheiro. aka The Revit Kid!

Enscape blog post:


*I was commissioned by Enscape to write the post hosted on their website


For BIM Chapters updates, follow @DanStine_MN on Twitter or connect on LinkedIn

Check out my video-based  courses on ArchSmarter.

I also write blog posts for Enscape - a new paradigm in rendering, animation and VR for AEC.