Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Georgia State University - Interior Design Presentation

Today I had the opportunity to present to interior design students at Georgia State University, for professor Hoa Vo, Ph.D., IDEC, IES, ACM.


keep reading to learn more...

The class is using my Design Integration using Autodesk Revit 2022 textbook.

I talked about the value of BIM in our industry and spent a little time sharing a recently completed Lake|Flato mass timber project, Hotel Magdalena.

Thanks to the class for making the session fun and engaging with really good questions!







For BIM Chapters updates, follow @DanStine_MN on Twitter or connect on LinkedIn

Check out my video-based  courses on ArchSmarter.

I also write blog posts for Enscape - a new paradigm in rendering, animation and VR for AEC.