Wednesday, August 23, 2023

NDSU - First Week of School - Fall 2023

The first week of another school year has begun at NDSU in Fargo, North Dakota, USA. Employing synchronous learning, I have taught remotely for 12 semesters now (from Minnesota and now Texas), where all the graduate architecture and landscape architecture students are on campus.

Here is a screenshot of the students in my class this semester:)


keep reading to learn more...

In the Spring of 2014, I started teaching in the NDSU Interior Design program; I have taught that class for three semesters (including Fall 2022). I have been teaching in the NDSU Architecture and landscape architecture programs continuously since the Fall of 2014.

As usual, one of our first exercises will be to create an early energy model using Revit massing and Autodesk Insight.

Here's to another exciting semester!


For BIM Chapters updates, follow @DanStine_MN on Twitter or connect on LinkedIn

Lighting design professionals: check out my Revit & ElumTools training https://bit.ly/3NJjhCV