Saturday, August 25, 2018

NDSU - First Week of School - Fall 2018

The first week of the Building Information Modeling (BIM) seminar I teach at NDSU in Fargo, North Dakota is already past. It was a good week, with another full class of great architecture and landscape architecture students - pictured here!


We did not waste any time and have already covered some Revit content creation and an...
overview of basic energy modeling against 'mass' elements in Autodesk Revit using Autodesk Insight. Part of the assignment was to share their cloud-based Insight project which me, which allows a team to work on the analysis, so my inbox currently looks like this!


Here is a similar post I wrote last year: NDSU Architecture School - BIM Seminar; Day One

Below are a few more photos of the beautiful urban campus...




I love their new maker lab. Those green boxes on the left are LHB-branded Google Cardboard viewer provided by the firm I work for. You can see one of these better in this post: ARCHITECT Magazine's VR Article; My Work Mentioned






I am looking forward to another great year!

For BIM Chapters updates, follow @DanStine_MN on Twitter