Last year I had the opportunity to do several webinars. Some were free and others had a fee. I thought I would gather them all in one place. This helps me as well, as I had to search for all the links. I do not have any lined up yet for 2018, but I own CTC a webinar as I had told them I would do one several months ago. So stay tuned for that.
Free Webinars in 2017
- Why High-Performance GPUs for Intensive VR Workflows
- My post about it: click here
- Using Revizto for collaboration and client engagement at LHB
- Revit Rendering - Lighting and Materials - Hosted by ArchVision
- Revit Rendering Workflows - Hosted by ArchVision
ElumTools Training in 2017I also did three lighting design webinars for ElumTools in 2017. The recordings are available for purchase via this link: ElumTools Live Session Recordings.
- Basic ElumTools for Interiors (PDF outline)
- Basic ElumTools for Exteriors (PDF outline)
- Revit Luminaire Families - Best Practices for Lighting Calculations (PDF outline)
Here is a post with a little more information about the lighting sessions: Revit Training for Lighting Designers