Friday, February 16, 2018

Enscape Blog Post: BEST PRACTICES FOR USING REVIT DECALS WITH ENSCAPE

I must admit, writing blog posts for Enscape is a lot of fun.

It is personally rewarding to blend my knowledge of the visualization aspects of Revit, with the brave-new-world of Enscape's real-time rendering prowess, into written format for others to build upon and hopefully share back to the AEC community.


In this most recent article I dive into the...
use of Revit's Decals in Enscape. At the end, I also encourage others to share their work and experience via social media.

I really love how these two images turned out (click to enlarge)...



As mentioned in the Enscape post, the hand sketch in the previous image is from my book "Interior Design Using Hand Sketching, SketchUp, and Photoshop" from SDC Publications (with co-author Steven McNeill).

Link to the Enscape blog post:
BEST PRACTICES FOR USING REVIT DECALS WITH ENSCAPE

Enscape via social media:

Me via social media:

Too much fun!