Friday, September 7, 2018

Enscape Blog Post: TIPS FOR INTERIOR DESIGN

I am once again excited to share a new Enscape blog post which I recently wrote. It is called Tips for Interior Designers.


The next image is the hero shot of the project I created just for this post in about 8 hours - this includes creating the Revit model! I will let you learn why in the actual post.


Continue reading and learn how to get a free chapter on Revit Materials...


To read the article follow this link to the Enscape site: Tip for Interior Designers.

In the article I mention my Revit textbook for interior design titled Interior Design Using Autodesk Revit 2019 - cover pictured below. If you follow this link you will find an option to download a free sample chapter, which is an in-depth introduction to Revit materials.
Seeing as the Revit-materials chapter is free, here is a snapshot of several pages (click to enlarge). Notice the tie-in to real-world materials such as Interface flooring, Sherwin-Williams paint, DalTile tile and TEC grout. The goal is to better understand Revit materials in the context of real products.





BTW, instructors and professors in North America are able to request free evaluation copies of any of my textbooks. Go to SDC Publications to learn more.

For BIM Chapters updates, follow @DanStine_MN on Twitter