Monday, September 10, 2018

BILT-Eur 2018 - Handouts Done and Free Revit Books

Us speakers were required to have our handouts done early last week for next month's BILT conference in Europe; this year the AEC technology-focused event will be in Ljubljana, Slovenia. My three handouts are turned in and I am now wrapping up the presentation material.


If you are going to the event, read on to learn about how you could win a Revit book in one of my sessions. If you are not going, it is not too late to change your mind, and even save ten percent.

Continue reading...

Below are the covers, sorry just the covers, of my handouts. Notice they have 37, 46 and 60 pages... two lectures and a double lab, respectively.




Here is one slide from my energy modeling presentation (click to enlarge). In this segment of the talk I show how this large detailed Revit model with an open-air integral parking ramp can be used to simulate energy use (EUI) with relative ease!


These six books just arrived from SDC Publications. I will be giving two copied away in each of my sessions. I may also bring a couple copies of a new book I just wrote, if I get them in time!!! More on that later.


If you are still on the fence about attending the conference, check out this post I wrote to save some money: BILT-Eur 2018 - Save with my Special Discount Code!

Thanks for reading...

For BIM Chapters updates, follow @DanStine_MN on Twitter