Monday, September 24, 2018

Share a Coke with, me! Thanks, Autodesk!

I received a nice surprise in the mail last week from Autodesk. At first, I thought is was just a few bottles of Coke with Autodesk-branded bottle openers. Which would have been nice, just at that. But, a couple days later I found that the bottles are customized and one even has my name on it!


Good thing they were not Pepsi bottles as I might have given them away before I realized this:) Sorry, personal preference... would rather have Mt. Dew than Pepsi. But I love an ice cold Coca-Cola!

Super cool. Thanks, Autodesk!

My son posted this artsy photo, he took, on Snapchat saying...
Continue reading...

"The 'Share a Coke' campaign is getting very specific"! Too funny.


As you can see, there are an assortment of bottles, which include LHB Inc., Revit Guru and Autodesk to name a few. Sorry, one of my Revit books is photo-bombing... not on purpose:)



The shipping box looks like a cooler...


Again, thanks Autodesk. This was a fun surprise.

By the way, when my family was in Atlanta Georgia, in 2012, for the second annual RTC (now BILT) conference we visited the Word of Coca-Cola museum.



For BIM Chapters updates, follow @DanStine_MN on Twitter and https://www.linkedin.com/in/danstinemn/ on LinkedIn