Thursday, October 1, 2020

BIM After Dark - Live: Revit & Enscape 2.8: Design, Present, Collaborate w/Dan Stine (Episode 26)

I will be a guest on Jeffrey A. Pinheiro's The Revit Kid live YouTube 'happy hour' again this week. We will be talking Enscape 2.8 new features, but I will also drop a few of the new 2.9 features at the end!


keep reading to learn more...

I had the privilege of being on Jeff's live YouTube event back in June, just days before I started as Director of Design Technology at Lake | Flato Architects in San Antonio, Texas. Here is a link to that episode: Revit & Enscape - Top 5 Secrets Revealed w/Dan Stine (Episode 12)


Enscape 2.8

In this live happy hour we will show off the new features in Enscape 2.8! Following Jeff's informal and engaging format there will certainly be opportunities for others to chime in and share some additional tips as well!

    When: (Today) Thursday October 1, 2020 @ 7:30 pm EST

    Link to Live event: Click Here


Enscape 2.9 Preview

At the end, I will also show some of the AMAZING new features coming in Enscape 2.9... which I think is worth promoting directly to version 3.0 IMHO:)






For BIM Chapters updates, follow @DanStine_MN on Twitter or connect on LinkedIn

Check out my video-based  courses on ArchSmarter.

I also write blog posts for Enscape - a new paradigm in rendering, animation and VR for AEC.