Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Enscape Blog Post: BEST PRACTICES FOR CUSTOM RPC CONTENT

I had a lot of fun writing this new blog post on custom RPC content for the Enscape blog.


Ever wanted to get custom RPC content into your renderings? Check out this...
post for details on how to create custom 2D and 3D RPC content. Just think, you and your co-workers, or even your client, can now be in your renderings or real-time visualization and virtual reality experiences.

Here are a couple additional images showing two custom 3D RPCs of myself along with the free AXYZ sample RPC...



Go here to read the post: BEST PRACTICES FOR CUSTOM RPC CONTENT

A special thanks to Oliver Turan at Cad Technology Center for arranging staff time to show me their process and also for creating a few custom RPCs for me, of me!

Also, thanks to Randall Stevens from ArchVision and AVAIL for taking the time to chat with me about the process they developed to automatically generate RPC content from uploaded user files.